Monday 6 July 2009

Rummmy!.. the next best thing to Cricket!!




Finally after a long long time..got a chance to play rummy again with my family,ill just give a brief description of the players engaged in this noble game.

Player 1:That would be me..iam the so called amature of the gang..but most of the time my turnout would be more than the pro's :p :p(and iam very modest tooo :D).

Player 2:My Dad..if theres a rahul dravid in rummy..then its my dad!!! he knows the finer points of the game but seldom makes any profit(once in a bluemoon he would make some!!)

Player 3:My Periappa(Dad's elder brother is called periappa in tamil) if my dad is rahul dravid then he is definitely geoffery boycott of rummy!!! Pure technique and class...but again no turnover!!!(how ever on his day he has the capability to make everyone bankrupt just like my dad!!)

player 4:My Periamma,she is the one to watch out for more than anyone else..if she is playing then the best thing to do if u dont have a rummy is to drop ur cards and let the others lock horns with her..she manages to make a profit most of the time..

player 5: My Mom,she is just like my periamma..even though she has this weird urge to play each and every game wat ever her cards maybe.. if she wins a game or 2 on that day..she does "rake in the moolah" most of the time...

player 6:The champion of champions..with almost 60 years of experience in the game,my Grand Father!!..yup he is the best..the unique way in which he holds the cards tells a story by itself!!..he would take an eternity to think on which card to drop,but hey its just the time which he takes to perform those complex calculations on what others are gonna churn up!!

player 7:Last but by no means least..my grandmother..she might not be technically sound,but the one thing shes got more than the others is luck.She is one of those people who would go golfing and end up striking oil!!!!,well as they say "it is better to be born lucky than rich".

No comments:

Post a Comment